Moto Rush GT can still deliver a thrilling sense of speed while while requiring modest skill progress. This should be just up your alley if you enjoy fast-paced, reaction-based games.
And if you have the Labo Vehicle Kit's motorcycle Toy-Con, you'll get even more enjoyment out of this.It's a simple game, but it's not horrible for what's supposed to be a brief experience. The head-bopping soundtrack, on the other hand, is likely to keep you going back to gradually complete each level.
IF YOU PLAY MOTO RUSH GT, YOU WILL FIND
- There are almost 100 levels to complete!
- 12 customisable motorcycles
- Endless racing experience
- Support for Toy-Con Motorbikes
- Race against the clock, ghost opponents, or take on numerous challenges!
- Motion Controls – rotate your console to play!
- Use the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to play.
- All play modes are supported, including TV mode, tabletop mode, handheld mode, and Toy-Con Motorbike mode.
- Play in four different game modes
- Weather and day-cycle effects: rain, darkness, and storm!
- Travel the world on beautifully constructed routes!